blood shrimp picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer Dan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
730
Reaction score
717
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was trying to learn how to use off-camera flash today and got a pretty sweet pic of my blood shrimp that I wanted to share. Happy reefing!

Blood Shrimp2.jpg
 
Very cool pic. This reminds me I need to get my camera out and get some photos of my fish.
 
Nice! One day I have to get a good camera and spend time taking pictures of everything.
I was trying to take a picture of a rainbowfish a few days ago and it took me so long to get a decent one on my phone.
 
Nice! One day I have to get a good camera and spend time taking pictures of everything.
I was trying to take a picture of a rainbowfish a few days ago and it took me so long to get a decent one on my phone.
It took me a while to bite the bullet and buy a camera instead of use my phone, but I personally think it’s totally worth it. Thanks for checking out my pic!
 
Such a cool looking little guy despite his vicious name

Great picture!
Thank you! Yeah they are gorgeous— definitely harder to get a picture of than the skunk because they tend to be more elusive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new