Blood shrimp stuck in molt?? & skunk cleaner crack?

undrawday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i recently got a blood shrimp about 2-3 weeks ago and has been doing relatively fine but as of yesterday he seems to now be stuck in his molt trying to get out , i noticed at first he was on his side and couldnt stand up , hes still this position the next morning and i honestly think he wont make it , what would be my best options, euthanizing it , putting it down or letting it stay in the tank
AND ALSO i am not noticing a small crack on my skunk cleaners stripe ?? Is this normal or will those effect orrr will it not matter once he molts image.jpg

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i recently got a blood shrimp about 2-3 weeks ago and has been doing relatively fine but as of yesterday he seems to now be stuck in his molt trying to get out , i noticed at first he was on his side and couldnt stand up , hes still this position the next morning and i honestly think he wont make it , what would be my best options, euthanizing it , putting it down or letting it stay in the tank
AND ALSO i am not noticing a small crack on my skunk cleaners stripe ?? Is this normal or will those effect orrr will it not matter once he molts image.jpg
What kind of fish do you have in the tank? And I cant see the picture well with the blues. Do you have a picture of the blood shrimp too?

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of fish do you have in the tank? And I cant see the picture well with the blues. Do you have a picture of the blood shrimp too?
Kinda see it now on the skunk. Looks like a bite

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back