Blue and Pro G% Question In Mobius

Irongolem411

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
115
Reaction score
95
Location
Chagrin Falls
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1 Pro and 2 Blue for my Aquarium. ! want to run the 2 BLUEs at full intensity (100% all channels) while I want to run the pro at AB+. In Mobius, what is the best way yon accomplish this? Do I need to setup 2 aquariums with 2 lights on 1 and 1 in the other? Any help from Ecotech would be appreciated.
 
I have 1 Pro and 2 Blue for my Aquarium. ! want to run the 2 BLUEs at full intensity (100% all channels) while I want to run the pro at AB+. In Mobius, what is the best way yon accomplish this? Do I need to setup 2 aquariums with 2 lights on 1 and 1 in the other? Any help from Ecotech would be appreciated.
Yes that would be only way to do this. Must set up 2 aquariums and program them different
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new