Blue eye Leptoseris care

ScubaDoo613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a blue eye lepto in my tank for about 6-7 months now, and up until recently, it has looked great. I just noticed it has began to grow rapidly out around the base, but the top of it has lightened in color. I believe this could be bleaching, but it is in the lower part of my tank and with the amount of growth I am seeing , I was wondering what could be going on. Has anyone seen this before? I will post a photo when I get home from work.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new