• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue-Eyed Blue Back Rainbowfish

YumaMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Pseudomugil cyanodorsalis rainbowfish in my 33 gal AIO reef tank, in s.g. 1.026. These fish are about 1 inch in length and are very active and colorful. They take moderate to strong current just fine. If anyone is looking for small, easy to keep marine fish I have some to sell at this time. Asking $20/pair, 3 pairs for $50 plus $20 for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

CYA.jpg

GeoFuen7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Pseudomugil cyanodorsalis rainbowfish in my 33 gal AIO reef tank, in s.g. 1.026. These fish are about 1 inch in length and are very active and colorful. They take moderate to strong current just fine. If anyone is looking for small, easy to keep marine fish I have some to sell at this time. Asking $20/pair, 3 pairs for $50 plus $20 for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

CYA.jpg
I am interested in Pseudomugil cyanodorsalis. Do you still have any to sell? I'd be interested in 3 pairs. Please advise.

OP
OP
YumaMan

YumaMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your interest, and welcome to R2R! Yes, I do have 3 pairs of the cyanodorsalis that I can sell you. If you will send me your email address I will send you a PayPal invoice, how's that?

OP
OP
YumaMan

YumaMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in Pseudomugil cyanodorsalis. Do you still have any to sell? I'd be interested in 3 pairs. Please advise.

Dear GeoFuen7: I will sell you 3 pairs of the cyanodorsalis rainbow fish for $45 plus $22 shipping (USPS Priority Mail w Tracking) that will include a heat pack if you need it. My PayPal account is [email protected]. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Potockidoc70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CYA.jpg
Do you have any more of these. I am looking to get some for my nani saltwater tank

timvle3900

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CYA.jpg
Do you still have any available? I would like to stock my nano tank with these along with my flame prawn goby.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back