Blue Friday

MPCReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I know Waterbox has mentioned they will be having their annual Blu Friday event again in November. Does anyone know if the financing terms thru Bread will continue to be offered for the Blue Friday event? Close to pulling the trigger on a 100.3 but would love to save a few bucks and reduce the crazy up front cost to start my first reef tank while taking advantage of the financing as well.

Last edited:

augie23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for the same thing, I was going to pull the trigger on a system but I will hold out a few months.If they only had a Labor Day sale

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year you ran a discount on tanks, was that online only or through LFS locations as well? Curious as I am waiting on a the next good sale to get the 130 Reef.

Our local retailers are free to participate in Blue Friday pricing/promotions, however we do not require them to. I would recommend reaching out to your preferred Waterbox retailer to see if they currently have plans to participate:

glendale789

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can stand the stands, but agree they could be better. I was considering IM for their stands.
I am sure the stands are fine - I just don't prefer the standard slab side look when the stand and tank have matched dimensions. I have a a 60" stand for a 48" tank so that I can have 6" on each side. It's more functional and it looks better to my eye. (full disclosure: my 60" stand currently has a 36" tank, offset w/ 20" to the left and 4" to the right)

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any plans on bringing back tank-only sales? I love the tanks, but not the stands.
We do not have plans to sell them separately on Marine, Frag, Reef, Reef Pro or Peninsula models. Other models, such as the Cube, AIO, Peninsula Mini and the entire Clear series are available for purchase as tank-only.

Fezbearer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I know Waterbox has mentioned they will be having their annual Blu Friday event again in November. Does anyone know if the financing terms thru Bread will continue to be offered for the Blue Friday event? Close to pulling the trigger on a 100.3 but would love to save a few bucks and reduce the crazy up front cost to start my first reef tank while taking advantage of the financing as well.
They offered it back when I ordered my WB back when they had a sale in March, so most likely.

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it worth the wait ? Actually was going to order the X 110 today but should I wait ? Hmm finally made up my mind too

tylr9m482

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any word on what promotions will run this year on Blue Friday, or when they will usually make the announcement?

augie23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about to pull the trigger on a Radion and arm, is the sale only on tanks or it equipment included too?

sas226

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about to pull the trigger on a Radion and arm, is the sale only on tanks or it equipment included too?
I'd imagine it's on Waterbox only items. Most vendors (including ecotech) have MAP (Minimum advertised pricing) which means sellers like BRS, Marine Depot, and Waterbox can't offer discounts on those items because the price is set by the product company.

augie23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd imagine it's on Waterbox only items. Most vendors (including ecotech) have MAP (Minimum advertised pricing) which means sellers like BRS, Marine Depot, and Waterbox can't offer discounts on those items because the price is set by the product company.
That’s what I figured but never hurts to ask, I figure it’s already a discount not paying tax or shipping.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not all aquarium models or products sold on WaterboxAquariums.com will be on discounted. Tune in Friday, November 6th at 11 AM EST for the announcement of all sales, special promotions and giveaways for this year’s Blue Friday event.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back