Blue/Green tips with neutral colored base

  • Thread starter Thread starter d2mini
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
5,141
Reaction score
8,418
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea?
My tank went through a mini crash last year and then a rebuild and this guy almost didn't make it. It's been on the recovery, coloring up but now I have no idea what it is/was!
Any clue?


i-zpw8Rmr.jpg
 
I'm not an sps guy but borealis maybe?
It does look like ORA Borealis, at least the pic on their website.
The weird thing is I am pretty good with taking pics and labeling them with the coral name, and looking back at all my old pics I can't find anything that resembles this, color or growth pattern.
And I don't recall ever buying a borealis!
It's really bugging me. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new