Blue Heron Turbinaria Dead?

ItsNiQi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Dunellen, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received this frag through WWC and the first day it had these tiny spiky polyps that would come out of the of the tubes. The frag mount wasn’t securely put in because I was trying to figure out the best placement. Them came along a emerald crab which dropped it into the sand. I remounted it with some reef putty in hopes of it coming back. Everything else is doing wonderfully. I have no experience with this coral. Can anyone shoot me any advice? Thanks
7C6C944A-BB07-4FC4-8312-95A7A6415E2A.jpeg
 
Doesn’t look like it. Looks unhappy but it still has polyps.
Thanks for the response. WWC said to place it in a medium spot with medium flow. I figured that would be the spot. Maybe I should move it lower? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new