Blue Hippo Tang- Local Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoShoop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
135
Reaction score
67
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Blue Hippo Tang- Local Only. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
did all your tangs come from the same tank how many for sale I’m close Everygreen park
 
It’s a reefer350. Bought them all from Aquatica in Tinley but only the blue for sale for now
Im in wi. If does not sell, I may work something out with you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new