Apr 23, 2018 #1 FLAdaboy Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 MTRCMember Joined May 1, 2016 Messages 924 Reaction score 471 Location Maryland What state or country do you live in Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a large hippo tang that I would like to part with. I’ve had it for years and would like to give it a bigger home. 5-6”, very calm, non aggressive, never had ich. Please pm with tank size and other fish if interested.
I have a large hippo tang that I would like to part with. I’ve had it for years and would like to give it a bigger home. 5-6”, very calm, non aggressive, never had ich. Please pm with tank size and other fish if interested.
Apr 28, 2018 #2 P Pandarian Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 152 Reaction score 5 Location Nashville Rating - 0% 0 0 0 PM sent
Apr 28, 2018 #3 OP OP FLAdaboy Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 MTRCMember Joined May 1, 2016 Messages 924 Reaction score 471 Location Maryland What state or country do you live in Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pandarian said: PM sent Click to expand... Thank you.
Apr 29, 2018 #4 OP OP FLAdaboy Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 MTRCMember Joined May 1, 2016 Messages 924 Reaction score 471 Location Maryland What state or country do you live in Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 SOLD