Blue hippo tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter FLAdaboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FLAdaboy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
924
Reaction score
471
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large hippo tang that I would like to part with. I’ve had it for years and would like to give it a bigger home. 5-6”, very calm, non aggressive, never had ich. Please pm with tank size and other fish if interested.

8C9BB4B5-1286-42B4-A309-10A3AF2F3CB6.jpeg
 
SOLD
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new