Blue hypnea macro algae frag piece

Item Price
$45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Esquire805

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
970
Reaction score
186
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pieces are as shown and between 1-2 inch piece on frag plugs. Do not expect larger pieces of this rare macro algea. Order are wrapped in a clear bag and visible to the naked eye. In the case of doa, only unopened product will be refunded with return of product. I hope everyone has a nice day.

Message me for payment options

20230429_132519.jpg 20230429_150615.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new