Blue jaw trigger

dotsontyler44

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
20
Location
union
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this pairing behavior or fighting these fish have been in the tank well over a month together no issues
 
Last edited:
Such cool fish. I don't know how they act when pairing, but I just wanted to throw in additional two cents on having a screened top for those guys, especially when they're showing this behavior. I only had a single blue throat, but something scared him and jumped. Later, I read that it's not uncommon for them to jump. I imagine these two might be more prone to jumping in the short term here.
 
Upvote 0
Such cool fish. I don't know how they act when pairing, but I just wanted to throw in additional two cents on having a screened top for those guys, especially when they're showing this behavior. I only had a single blue throat, but something scared him and jumped. Later, I read that it's not uncommon for them to jump. I imagine these two might be more prone to jumping in the short term here.
I have a glass lid on the tank they do like to throw water out of the small gap in the front
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new