!!!!Blue LAGOON WONDERPACKS & MILLIS!!!!!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,836
Reaction score
20,931
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man this pack is sweet.

Rich with some sweet new guys and a couple classics at an unreal deal.

299 shipped

From left to right back row

Hyperberry shortcake
Cool jeweled blue
Lemon peel
Wicked witch
Frost POP

Front

Purple poison
Caligula Pachoni
Tubs Pink Jade
Lingonberry Vinegar
Blue Lagoon


IMG_7844_zps89a69679.jpg

IMG_7850_zps5f5521ab.jpg





And I clipped another one of these hot hot milli packs. Insane color on these things. 140 shipped

IMG_7866_zps5dd4ede2.jpg

IMG_7871_zps8f1ad291.jpg
 
Just curious, what's the difference between a "Hyperberry Shortcake" and a Strawberry shortcake?
 
Thats a bad **** pack. Wish I had the extra 3 hundos right now :( Someone will get a killer deal!
 
Just curious, what's the difference between a "Hyperberry Shortcake" and a Strawberry shortcake?


Good question.


You know the more I look at this one I am thinking it's no shortcake at all. It really looks more like a nasuta or micro with the sharper coralite tips as opposed to the more bubbly look of the typical cake.


So in this case a better name would be hyperberry nasuta.:thumb:
 
Good question.


You know the more I look at this one I am thinking it's no shortcake at all. It really looks more like a nasuta or micro with the sharper coralite tips as opposed to the more bubbly look of the typical cake.


So in this case a better name would be hyperberry nasuta.:thumb:
you might actually be right about it being a nasuta, didn't really look at the side view pic of it but from the top down pic it does resemble a "shortcake", nice none the less.
 
you might actually be right about it being a nasuta, didn't really look at the side view pic of it but from the top down pic it does resemble a "shortcake", nice none the less.


Indeed. it really glows
 
Beautiful!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Thanks a lot guys,

Both packs are pending but I am more than able to duplicate either one if there is interest. Shoot me a PM if you would like a pic or two!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new