Blue leg hermit not so blue

Uhohhotdog

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
50
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some blue legged hermits and some of them seem to not have much color anymore. They’re a very pale blue.

Is this from a lack of some type of nutrition? They’re still very active but the color is just off.

I have some orange hermits and a red hermit in the same tank and their color looks normal.
 
Maybe there about to molt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new