!!!!BLUE LIGHT SPECIALS: a read & gallery & Unboxing vids!! !!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I fully intend to start updating this thread.

here’s a nice one from today. Stay tuned for more.

Untitled-1.jpeg
I hope this was in my pack LOL. That’s a stunner!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Blue light special no namer..yes..heavy blues..lol
July22
Screenshot_20231104_100216_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231104_100030_Gallery.jpg

Feb23
Screenshot_20231104_100009_Gallery.jpg

March28 '23
Screenshot_20231104_095924_Gallery.jpg

Sept 23
Screenshot_20231104_100429_Gallery.jpg

Nov
Screenshot_20231104_100606_Gallery.jpg

Excellent. that looks amazing! there's so many more where that came from! I'm bursting at the proverbial rainbow teni seams:) I made a few minor global changes around the end of the summer to my main, and I'm happy to say my system is just really dialed in right now. These tenuis are just looking and growing amazingly.

And in even better news, I finally set up another "studio tank" for taking decent choral shots with my DSLR so I will be doing a lot more of that now too, including lots and lots of fancy BL tenuis!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Seriously! I’d even be fine if they were just named Teni 1, Teni 2, etc lol
This is kind of where ive been heading. I genuinely like the idea of my blue light boxes, that just come without names or labels at all. the idea is to kind of dilute the overly hyped and overly priced variations we’re being saturated with.

Not even that I hate naming them though. I think I just got a little bored with these rainbow tenuis because they all kind of look similar to me. Or similar enough that they just don’t warrant an individual namesakes. I mean there’s only so many ways you can skin a cat lol.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is kind of where ive been heading. I genuinely like the idea of my blue light boxes, that just come without names or labels at all. the idea is to kind of dilute the overly hyped and overly priced variations we’re being saturated with.

Not even that I hate naming them though. I think I just got a little bored with these rainbow tenuis because they all kind of look similar to me. Or similar enough that they just don’t warrant an individual namesakes. I mean there’s only so many ways you can skin a cat lol.
I can respect that!

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent. that looks amazing! there's so many more where that came from! I'm bursting at the proverbial rainbow teni seams:) I made a few minor global changes around the end of the summer to my main, and I'm happy to say my system is just really dialed in right now. These tenuis are just looking and growing amazingly.

And in even better news, I finally set up another "studio tank" for taking decent choral shots with my DSLR so I will be doing a lot more of that now too, including lots and lots of fancy BL tenuis!

Untitled-1.jpeg
Ok, maybe not one of the craziest blue lighter specials but the bluest in my tank. @Battlecorals snipes blue something or other. A standout in my tank
IMG_2219.png

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need to get one of the blue light boxes. Unfortunately my work schedule is such that I won’t take time off for the foreseeable future to be home to get the delivery.
Sad Baby GIF

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Untitled-1.jpeg
I have looked at this everyday since you posted LOL
This dude is just fricken crazy!!! I just got a blue light box 2 weeks ago maybe its one of them only time will tell :) BUT I feel like I need to place another order just to make sure :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, maybe not one of the craziest blue lighter specials but the bluest in my tank. @Battlecorals snipes blue something or other. A standout in my tank
IMG_2219.png
My snipers is awesome, it looks great under white lights and blues. Lapis blue with turquoise nubs. It is really beautiful.

REEFRIED!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need to get one of the blue light boxes. Unfortunately my work schedule is such that I won’t take time off for the foreseeable future to be home to get the delivery.
Sad Baby GIF
It’s not work. It’s your Battlecorals “gif” schedule that keeps you from doing anything else in life!!!!

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down and sent Adam a email...im weak man im weak LOL I just love the blue light tenuis and the ummm Blue light #1 I guess Ill call it LOL is just amazing ! Got to be a better name than blue light one,,,whats the theme park across from disney ? Knotts berry ? 6 Flags ? I was there when I was 8 so its been a minute :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back