• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue mushroom coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter zeeGGee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Depends on the mushroom could be $5 bucks could be $500 . Any pics would help specify it's value.
02bf10080e64b33845799b02df5cd465.png
 
Yeah I personally wouldn't spend more then $10 on one of those mushrooms but I know average for my areas local stores is $15 for one
 
The blue one are so cheap but they are really nice especially when they color up nice and dark. One of the few i let into my tanks.
 
Before the mushroom craze you could buy a rock full for $20. Now I see them at $10 a mushroom. Crazy
 
those mushrooms are still cheap you can buy a whole rock of those for 40$. They are not hard to find.. Diversden has them for 50$ for colonies and locally you should be able to find them even cheaper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new