Blue Planet is on

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR's Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
2,379
Reaction score
24
Location
AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Science Channel. Its the Deep blue. Im just amazed what mother nature has done. There is some really cool stuff out there
 
There is a new one coming on in may called LIFE
the only downfall is it's Narrated by Oprah Winfrey :(
 
ahhaa me too I only watch the deep and the shallow seas.... over and over and over so cool
 
Narrated by Oprah Winfrey :(

What??? I dont know if I will be able to stand hearing her voice :(

That was on last night on discovery as well, still cannot hear Sigourny without thinking aliens, but absolutly love the series.


Ive watched it many times but cant get enough :xd:
 
BTW the most informative show and perhaps coolest one on reefs is Fearless planet: Great Barrier Reef, And I watched a show the other night but I forget the name(I think it was on tsunamis or eathquakes) it had the most secluded reef in the world with like 20 giant clams/square yard it was insane
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new