Blue powder and sailfin?

MACHO

R-E-E-F-I-N-G What does that spell!! Money Pit!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had this tank since 2019 had to redo the whole thing this summer so all new rock everything that was a while ago and I’ve had these 3 tangs together all since the tank was put in. The blue powder was the last one to be put in except the bristle tooth which is a new addition. For some reason the dang blue powder constantly picks on the sailfin. I don’t know why they look nothing alike I would assume the yellow and sailfin would be bickering but no also you can see that he chases him around not constant but mostly during the night or right before feeding. Anyone know some tricks I can try?

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had this tank since 2019 had to redo the whole thing this summer so all new rock everything that was a while ago and I’ve had these 3 tangs together all since the tank was put in. The blue powder was the last one to be put in except the bristle tooth which is a new addition. For some reason the dang blue powder constantly picks on the sailfin. I don’t know why they look nothing alike I would assume the yellow and sailfin would be bickering but no also you can see that he chases him around not constant but mostly during the night or right before feeding. Anyone know some tricks I can try?
Mirror trick might work. Purple tang will start ignoring selfin tang after mirror trick. Put a mirror for 1-2weeks and see what happens

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back