Blue pulsing Xenia

Munjy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a thought, i have to prune my xenia on a regular basis as it grows like a weed. My LFS will take it as a surrender but i have way more than they can take. If anyone wants some for free, just ask. I am in Upstate SC 40 minutes west from Greenville not far from Clemson. I really dont like killing it but, as you all know, this stuff will overtake everything if left unchecked. The bottom pic is what i took out today.

OP
OP
Munjy

Munjy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a thought, i have to prune my xenia on a regular basis as it grows like a weed. My LFS will take it as a surrender but i have way more than they can take. If anyone wants some for free, just ask. I am in Upstate SC 40 minutes west from Greenville not far from Clemson. I really dont like killing it but, as you all know, this stuff will overtake everything if left unchecked. The bottom pic is what i took out today.

20230428_164920.jpg
20230428_165012.jpg

OP
OP
Munjy

Munjy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have plenty, colony size groups a plenty. Shipping is not an option but if you are ever in the area, let me know and you can take your pick.

TinyReef522

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have plenty, colony size groups a plenty. Shipping is not an option but if you are ever in the area, let me know and you can take your pick.
I’m in Winston Salem so I’d have to do shipping. I’ll message you my address to find out how much it will be.

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Anderson SC . I can take all you want to get rid of. Got a 200 gallon fowlr and that’s one of the few corals that the fish won’t mess with. Lol

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.3%
Back