Blue Solomon Tree

  • Thread starter Thread starter msujohn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

msujohn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2014
Messages
177
Reaction score
28
Location
Saint Charles, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this as a small frag. It has grown quite a bit. But, it is growing very long Vs bushy? Why is it growing like this? Will the base grow thicker at some point?

0953AD9A-B208-47F2-81D5-298B78BF8422.jpeg
 
Mine is similar - basically a tall skinny blue Kenya tree. Unfortunately, mine isn't dropping babies the way Kenyas do :(
 
Mine grew UP first similar to yours, then started to fill out. They're not known for dropping like Kenyas to my understanding. I haven't had a single drop.
IMG_20201009_143107.jpg
 
I was just digging for that. Looks like I added it to my tank May 26, and took the above photo this afternoon. So about 4.5 months? It's in a pretty high light point in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new