Blue spot Toby puffer for sale or trade .

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one looking for very calm , gets along with other tank mates, (blenny, 2 clowns, mandarin , and pompom crab. I have a blue spot Toby pufferfish . I am looking to either sell him for 40.00 or will trade for Randall's Goby and snapping shrimp. Or a powder or kole tang. Preferable small size like 2 in size. To watch a grow up.

I have had him for 6months, and the wife wants some harlequin shrimp and fire shrimp. But afraid he will not be so kind to them. As his established mates. Lol. He is living with lps corals and softies, and doesn't mess with them. So his reef safe with caution is good! he is approx 4 - 4.5 in. Long...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344643318.835913.jpg

OP
OP
uf_gators

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forget about the puffer , that's taken care of.

But anyone have a Randall's Goby , or small size powder blue tang, or purple tang, or kole tang?

OP
OP
uf_gators

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man , I like the watchman gobys, but the wife is wanting a Randall's . I wouldn't mind having both, but I would doubt they would not be a happy together in a 40 breeder. Until I get the new DT tank in the spring.

jikm2187

Chalice Baller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man , I like the watchman gobys, but the wife is wanting a Randall's . I wouldn't mind having both, but I would doubt they would not be a happy together in a 40 breeder. Until I get the new DT tank in the spring.

I have a 125 for sale to!!! Lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back