Blue SPS corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lavey29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
15,161
Reaction score
16,359
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently joined the stick frenzy and find myself fascinated with blue PSP corals. I have an Oregon blue tort, another blue frag I can't remember and a cool birdsnest that is green skeletal but cool blue polyps.

Thinking about a blue stylo now. Any other cool blue SPS corals to think about?
 
Awesome will check some of these out for sure
 
Tranquil Mille

@SamsReef has this

Tranquil Milleporam -mom.jpg
 
LOL. Same thing. Too much green. Then too much orange, too much blue, too much yellow, and so on. Latest addition was a red planet.
 
LOL. Same thing. Too much green. Then too much orange, too much blue, too much yellow, and so on. Latest addition was a red planet.
Is there a bright yellow sPS?
 
I recently joined the stick frenzy and find myself fascinated with blue PSP corals. I have an Oregon blue tort, another blue frag I can't remember and a cool birdsnest that is green skeletal but cool blue polyps.

Thinking about a blue stylo now. Any other cool blue SPS corals to think about?
Ice Comet blue monti that I recently got from WWC is super cool. Blue is definitely less common which is why I like it a lot too and it is harder to find.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new