Blue SPS ID

KingBlingTX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
202
Reaction score
165
Location
The Woodlands, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me with this one? I thought it was a tort, but was told it wasn't so idk.
20160622_140409.jpg
 
Thanks. After seeing your comments, I think it is a Lokani. I was impressed when I saw it because it's the bluest coral i've seen. It looks like the polyps are reddish/purple.
 
Would agree with these guys on the lokani.......sweet piece! Very unique and nice to see something different like that. Make sure you post an update as it gets larger so we can all drool.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new