Blue Tang white spots

Giancarlo_Flex

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
17
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was feeding my fish and noticed these white dots on my tang . I have had this tank since Feb 20, my last addition was the Blue tang which I added on May 11. Water parameters are all fine. Please help
 
IMG_7843.jpeg

Went ahead and got this based off a video. Dose 4x a few days apart
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new