Blue throats and crosshatch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Feet4Fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I hear crosshatch is not so mild... My blue throat I would say is mild but can get somewhat aggressive.
 
Yes.
I have a pet store in Wi with a pair of crosshatch triggers at a giveaway price as they are typically very expensive
They are currently in a 450g display and very happy
 
I hear crosshatch is not so mild... My blue throat I would say is mild but can get somewhat aggressive.
I have local store and they are in with tangs, wrasses, a butterfly and 3 angels - No issues at all.
Ive owned bluethroats also mild, but they tended to move coral and periodically squabbled

trigger3.jpg
trigger1.jpg
 
What’s the name of the store? Any idea how much for the pair? If the have been there sometime would be a great find! Tony, do you think both the blue throat and crosshatch good mange ok in a 650 well fed, plenty of line of sight breaks tank. Tanks mates would a few large angels, tangs, tusk and a couple larger wrasse.
Yes.
I have a pet store in Wi with a pair of crosshatch triggers at a giveaway price as they are typically very expensive
They are currently in a 450g display and very happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new