Blue Wave M80 Ballasts and LumenMax 2 Reflectors

usfpaul82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
137
Reaction score
47
Location
Lakeland, Fl
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a nice single end metal halide setup. This was once the pinnacle of lighting setups, perfect for running radiums.

Two Blue Wave 3 250 HQI M80 ballasts

Two LumenMax 2 Single End Reflectors

All wires included. They work flawlessly, just took them offline a few days ago. I have some old radium bulbs I can throw in.

Looking for $200 OBO for all of it.

NOW JUST $100

I am in Lakeland Florida. Not shipping, ballasts are way too heavy.

C2469FF1-1638-4F3A-B010-A99841F08A40.jpeg EA6578CA-AA58-4ED1-99CB-01EEA4FF2605.jpeg E39C9C1E-494F-4414-85EF-CD3275ED5A73.jpeg 07D854E9-CA1A-45AA-96F1-E6ECE8FC65BF.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new