Blue Zoo Aquatics Experience

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,252
Reaction score
7,748
Location
Central Ohio
So I ordered some metal halide reflectors off the site that showed in stock. Turns out they actually drop ship these from the manufacturer whom had discontinued the product and the website wasn’t accurate.

That said, Greg called and immediately rectified everything after some discussion and cancelling the order no questions asked.

Overall experience was great!

With that said, while I can’t attribute it directly to Blue Zoo, I ordered 08/17 and on 08/20 my credit card was also compromised. They were the last charge on my card. So with that, I also say buyer be aware. I found one report of another person who’s card was compromised after the fact as well on RC so just be aware.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new