Blue Zoo Aquatics Opinion

TheScientificReefer

Tlāloc
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually know some of the people at Blue Zoo and have seen their operation, they keep healthy stock, its handpicked and they're fed an assortment of food depending on the exact fish it was pretty cool to see. Their operation is wonderful in terms of health and care but Ive never purchased or been shipped livestock from them. So im not exactly sure on that end.

OP
OP
RedoubtReef

RedoubtReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually know some of the people at Blue Zoo and have seen their operation, they keep healthy stock, its handpicked and they're fed an assortment of food depending on the exact fish it was pretty cool to see. Their operation is wonderful in terms of health and care but Ive never purchased or been shipped livestock from them. So im not exactly sure on that end.
Thanks! I couldn't tell where exactly they were located. They're in California?

david613

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered from them my first time . Fish arrived today. Honestly was a much better experience than I expected . There was a point that i was trying to get through to someone on the phone about adding to my order ,the first few times i called i got the voicemail but the next day I called and got through , the person who took my call was very helpful , knowledgeable and was able to edit my order. When order arrived everything was well packed and looks healthy . Will update this thread if anything develops with the fish health. But so far so good and would certainly order again

Attachments

• 1690942605263.png
    1690942605263.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 87

TheScientificReefer

Tlāloc
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they have a store or facility of some sort, or do they just drop ship fish to you straight from the wholesaler like LA does?
From what I saw of their operation is that they have holding tanks for their livestock, not too sure if they directly dropship

PNW_squidz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seem ok, however, I won't be ordering from them again. I have received fraudulent credit card charges after purchasing from them twice now.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm finally ready to order fish and I'm looking at placing an order with Blue Zoo. For others who have used them, what was your experience?
They are great in my opinion. Very healthy fish and Ive never had one come sick. My engineer goby is from them, shes super healthy

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered from them my first time . Fish arrived today. Honestly was a much better experience than I expected . There was a point that i was trying to get through to someone on the phone about adding to my order ,the first few times i called i got the voicemail but the next day I called and got through , the person who took my call was very helpful , knowledgeable and was able to edit my order. When order arrived everything was well packed and looks healthy . Will update this thread if anything develops with the fish health. But so far so good and would certainly order again
Just wondering how the fish are doing

Back