• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue zoo aquatics trash

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed a order with Blue Zoo aquatics over the weekend and chose Tuesday ship for Wednesday delivery. I thought I had heard good things about them but after placing my order I found a bunch of bad reviews.
Turns out the same thing happened to me. All day I heard nothing from them. 6:15 tonight I got an email from them saying my order could not be completed as one of the fish was not fit to ship. I normally would be ok with this, but look at all the other reviews of them. It looks like they have fish listed as in stock just to get your money. I don’t believe they even have the fish. Asked to cancel my order will update with resolution. FYI my wife took a day off work to receive the fish! I am not happy as they should have emailed me earlier and she could have worked.
2195B26B-BC7A-4B00-AC36-D887A63F34CA.png

undbulsu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the exact same response on an order. Fish I ordered are shown as in stock since I ordered them. Have sent emails and phone calls with no response. I think they list stuff as "in stock" just to get your order and then make it near impossible to cancel the order while they try to get some in stock to ship to you.

Never again for me. And I would advise everyone else to stay far away as well.

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well same for me. Just got the same canned message everyone else has reported at 9:05pm eastern today. Expecting my shipment tomorrow morning, took the day off, QT tank ready. Thankfully I had read some of these reviews so I saved my bottled bacteria until the last minute.

The “problem fish” is a wysiwyg that has been on the site for well over a week.

I’ll give Greg one shot to come up with a decent response to my reply email, but I anticipate canceling this order. No way they didn’t know about this issue prior to a half hour after they’ve closed the day the order was supposed to ship.

I was hopeful the bad reviews were the exception and not the norm, but when I hadn’t seen tracking by 8:00pm est, I knew what was coming.

Still infuriating. Will update as things progress.

Cheers,
C

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to put a bow on this.

I never recieved a reposonse to my email to Greg. Waited until about 1pm west coast time.

At that point I called and cancled the order with him.
No defense or explanation was given, just “I’ll issue a refund” basically.

Last time I’ll vsist this site.
Buyer beware....

WMR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I check out the fish listed on LA/DD, Bluezoo aquatics, & other websites because I’m looking for particular fish for my tank. I’ll probaly use the vendors featured on R2R because they have a good variety& good prices. If they don’t have what I want, I’ll wait til they do or ask the R2R community to help me track them down. I read the reviews for bluezoo aquatics, not to good

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Not fit to ship"

Same thing happen to me a few weeks ago. They have these sales and then don't actually fulfill orders. I just canceled mine after a week.

Every few years I forget what it's like to buy from them and then place an order. At some point I'll remember to stay away lol

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back