• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue Zoo Aquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give e Blue Zoo thumbs up. Received, my order, well packed everything looks great, and doing well. I will most likely use them from now on.

Thanks Again

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give e Blue Zoo thumbs up. Received, my order, well packed everything looks great, and doing well. I will most likely use them from now on.

Thanks Again
Blue zoo is awesome. I have been ordering from them for years. I know marine collectors and TMS get props on R2R and they should but I think people also need to show some love to Blue Zoo. I feel like they fly under the radar a bit. I have never had a DOA from them in 5+ years I have been ordering.

Coolinmn55

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad others had a good experience. I've tried to order from them twice and in both times the night before the order is to ship they tell me that they are oversold on what I ordered. This last time I rearranged my schedule so I could make sure I was home to receive the shipment and they emailed me at 8:00 the night before saying they weren't going to ship because they don't have the fish I ordered. Also, I think its a bit misleading when they are offering Yellow Tangs when you spend $300 or more and then after you check out it says that they don't have these anymore because of the Hawaii ban. They should really update their website.

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad others had a good experience. I've tried to order from them twice and in both times the night before the order is to ship they tell me that they are oversold on what I ordered. This last time I rearranged my schedule so I could make sure I was home to receive the shipment and they emailed me at 8:00 the night before saying they weren't going to ship because they don't have the fish I ordered. Also, I think its a bit misleading when they are offering Yellow Tangs when you spend $300 or more and then after you check out it says that they don't have these anymore because of the Hawaii ban. They should really update their website.
I agree on the yellow tang And still see that when I visit their website. What other options do they give you?

Coolinmn55

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree on the yellow tang And still see that when I visit their website. What other options do they give you?
Some misc. coral like mushrooms or paly. On my receipt (after I placed my order) they indicated that they would make an appropriate substitute. It would be nice to know what that substitute is before they ship. I responded to their email and canceled my order.

Coolinmn55

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I’d follow-up on this thread and let folks know that I talked to Greg at Blue Zoo (super nice guy btw) about why I canceled my order and the “bait and switch” offering of the Yellow Tangs. Greg was very understanding and apologetic about the misunderstanding and they are working to fix their website. Despite all of the confusion, I’d be willing to try them again.

WirelessMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you had any luck with them? I am having the same issue and every time I email them to get an update there is no reply.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back