Blueberry acro help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubs2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubs2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Messages
279
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this guy look like he's bleaching he was fine and my dad moved him and now he's turning white in the middle. Should I move him again or leave him there?
954653ae9d476a411acf3a9a1d326bd6.jpg
70b134fb5417d610ad66b57c6224dcc2.jpg
 
I would just leave him for now, he does not seem to have any tissue loss, which is always the worst, sometimes they will bleach a little bit getting adjusted to a new light scheme, but most of the time it is not that big of a deal in the long run. Yours looks very minor. I would just monitor him closely for the next few days, and if it seems to be getting worse, you can move him in a little more shaded area. But usually the minor bleaching is short term.
 
I would just leave him for now, he does not seem to have any tissue loss, which is always the worst, sometimes they will bleach a little bit getting adjusted to a new light scheme, but most of the time it is not that big of a deal in the long run. Yours looks very minor. I would just monitor him closely for the next few days, and if it seems to be getting worse, you can move him in a little more shaded area. But usually the minor bleaching is short term.
Thanks dude.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new