Blueberry Gorgonian Tips? (2021)

Northwest_Scapes_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking into possibly getting a Blueberry Gorg for my nano but all the forum posts I could find are from the range of like 2010-2013 so I was wondering if there was any up to date info? Mainly feeding since I know these ones are on the harder scale of NPS Gorgs. Will Reef Nutrition Oyster and Phyto feast do? Can they eat live BBS? I've been keeping a Red and Yellow Finger Gorg and I'd say they're pretty healthy (Polyps out a lot and actively feeding out of the water column) so I'm considering taking that step. Thanks

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several NPS gorgs including a red. Mine get fed Reef Nutrition Oyster and Phyto feast. I did find that the larger the polyp, the larger the food. These gorgs get either Reefroids, BBS or defrosted rotifers. You can see the polyps close when food hits them. Good luck.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking into possibly getting a Blueberry Gorg for my nano but all the forum posts I could find are from the range of like 2010-2013 so I was wondering if there was any up to date info? Mainly feeding since I know these ones are on the harder scale of NPS Gorgs. Will Reef Nutrition Oyster and Phyto feast do? Can they eat live BBS? I've been keeping a Red and Yellow Finger Gorg and I'd say they're pretty healthy (Polyps out a lot and actively feeding out of the water column) so I'm considering taking that step. Thanks
Are you getting it online? I've been looking for a blueberry for a while. Can't seem to find one

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back