• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bluezooaquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I ordered from Bluezoo on Saturday. Got 2 Blue legged hermits, halloween hermit, a candy stripe pistol shrimp and the Fiji Yellow Leather.

Everything came extremely well packaged, super clean. They give you a little "package" now, they didn't do this years ago when I was ordering fish from them. It includes Seachem Stressguard, drip kit and some mix of their special food.

All 3 of the show hermits immediately started moving around the tank after a 20 min temp acclimation. Pistol shrimp was and is SUPER active, he was swimming around around the bag, little smaller than I expected, but w/e. Immediately found a burrow spot beneath the rock I placed him on and went to work.

The Leather is super stressed, but this is expected. However, it doesn't appear to be that bright vibrant yellow I keep seeing/hearing about. Hoping it changes with PE. Dripping it right now. Usually wouldn't drip a leather, but what they wanted and if it dies, I want to show I did it according to their acclimation. They give a 7 day guarantee for it to live. I've got pics of it in the cooler being dripped.

Overall I'm super happy and pleased with their packaging and health of creatures. We'll see how the leather does. Just wanted to give them a review.

OP
OP
dwair

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea....I've emailed them twice now regarding this Leather, I was skeptical upon ordering it anyways as Nowhere else could you find this "yellow" vibrant leather. This thing isn't even close to yellow, not a touch, I've got PE now and yea just no. Pics below.

IMG_0674.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0677.jpg
IMG_0678.jpg

OP
OP
dwair

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so 3 emails later and about 30 phone calls that can't get ahold of anyone and I've received NO responses what so ever. This has turned into a nightmare. Do NOT recommend them.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back