• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB Apex and misc. items

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in too remote of area and have decided that reefing is too dangerous for the animals. My loss is your gain. I prefer local pick up. I am just a couple of miles from Yellowstone National Park and can help you out on a nice hotel room if needed.
BNIB Apex
DOS dosing pump
NEW Trigger Elite Marine Depot 39 sump
Used MP10, MP40, and EchoTech battery back up
Chaeto reactor w/pump
Shadow Overflow Box
Will do entire package for $1200 local pick up only.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in too remote of area and have decided that reefing is too dangerous for the animals. My loss is your gain. I prefer local pick up. I am just a couple of miles from Yellowstone National Park and can help you out on a nice hotel room if needed.
BNIB Apex
DOS dosing pump
NEW Trigger Elite Marine Depot 39 sump
Used MP10, MP40, and EchoTech battery back up
Chaeto reactor w/pump
Shadow Overflow Box
Will do entire package for $1200 local pick up only.
If you elect to ship and break up the lot, I'd like to have first dibs on the DOS. DM me if you go that route. Thank you.

OP
OP
Ippyroy

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I am straight peeved and angry. All items free if you will come pick them up. It will all go in dumpster beginning of February unless someone wants to come and get it.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will call your local UPS and pay them to come pick everything up.

If your ready to just throw it away How much do you want to have it all ready for them?

I'm serious I just need their ups store address and I'll have them be there by next week if not monday!

Big D

Master of my Domain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I am straight peeved and angry.

I thought the same thing when I read milton kranewijk’s reply, but then I realized he replied within a minute of your reply. I think he may have been typing as you replied. You’ve got some really nice equipment at a great price point, the right person will see this and come to you.

I’d love to take the family on a trip to see the wonders of Yellowstone and take everything off your hands for you, it’s like a major WIN-WIN! Unfortunately, it’s just not in the cards for us right now. Give it a little time, I truley think someone will jump at the opportunity.

David

OP
OP
Ippyroy

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the same thing when I read milton kranewijk’s reply, but then I realized he replied within a minute of your reply. I think he may have been typing as you replied. You’ve got some really nice equipment at a great price point, the right person will see this and come to you.

I’d love to take the family on a trip to see the wonders of Yellowstone and take everything off your hands for you, it’s like a major WIN-WIN! Unfortunately, it’s just not in the cards for us right now. Give it a little time, I truley think someone will jump at the opportunity.

David
I am very sorry. I am not upset with ANY comment on this thread. I don’t consider any of them as wrong nor rude. I totally apologize for my over reaction. On a different thread I felt attacked and completely dehumanized. I am getting over a full blown panic attack. So sorry for the misunderstanding.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very sorry. I am not upset with ANY comment on this thread. I don’t consider any of them as wrong nor rude. I totally apologize for my over reaction. On a different thread I felt attacked and completely dehumanized. I am getting over a full blown panic attack. So sorry for the misunderstanding.
Feeling attacked is not what R2R is about. If you do feel this way you must report to the mods. No tolerance of crummy folks.

jisherwood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what did you end up doing do you still have it? I'm willing to drive from Hamilton to come pick all that stuff up

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back