BNIB Apex EL & Trident Package or Individual

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,029
Reaction score
1,622
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.5%
41   2   1
***APEX SOLD. ONLY TRIDENT LEFT.***

I have a brand new apex EL & Trident both still sealed and in original wrapping. Was going to use on a new system but ended up combining sumps on systems instead. Price is $990 shipped for both or $475 shipped for apex only and $575 shipped for trident only. I will ignore lowball offers as I’ll happily just keep them if needed. If you’re interested please text me at 734-725-98fiveO. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Couple quick pictures.
 

Attachments

  • D4CD6FD2-7E59-4E3D-A9AF-8445976E9740.jpeg
    D4CD6FD2-7E59-4E3D-A9AF-8445976E9740.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 0CB1297E-03F8-42A8-8AB8-05EEA71AFF12.jpeg
    0CB1297E-03F8-42A8-8AB8-05EEA71AFF12.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 20BDD6C1-F0B1-49E8-AA73-F1500DB24F7F.jpeg
    20BDD6C1-F0B1-49E8-AA73-F1500DB24F7F.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 122
  • EE4C2384-065A-4BB1-8FF2-960B6F7EE117.jpeg
    EE4C2384-065A-4BB1-8FF2-960B6F7EE117.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 135

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new