• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB Custom 72" Bashee Sump

Bandomo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a brand new 72" custom Bashee sump with 4 x 7" filter socks. The dimensions are 72" x 20" x 20" for a total of 125g. The sump has all the bells and whistles you would expect from a high end company: prob holder, adjustable baffles, filter sock lid, etc.

The cost of the sump was $1,650. I'm willing to take a $350 hit, so my loss is your gain.
The sump is brand new, never seen water. Price is $1300.

The largest standard sump that Bashee makes is 60" x 15" x 16" and will run you $1K. The custom sump I'm offering for sale is way bigger with much thicker acrylic!

Jovany - (305) 812- one two five eight

Bashee Sump by Bandomo Jovany, on Flickr

OP
OP
B

Bandomo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have another FS thread with the Reef Octopus Elite protein skimmer. Also brand new, never seen water. If you're interested in the sump + skimmer combo, I'll be willing to give an additional $200 discount for an easy sale.

Kyle lanoue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have another FS thread with the Reef Octopus Elite protein skimmer. Also brand new, never seen water. If you're interested in the sump + skimmer combo, I'll be willing to give an additional $200 discount for an easy sale.
Please text me about skimmer 6033204448

OP
OP
B

Bandomo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, skimmer is still available. Feel free to contact me with any questions. (305) 812-one two five eight.

Back