BNIB Reef Rhythm RR-150 Skimmer

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
6,381
Reaction score
7,542
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cleaning out the fish closet.

I have a BNIB Reef Rhythm RR-150 protein skimmer. Again, it's a sealed box. Rated for tanks between 75 -150g dependant on bioload. Retail is $270.

Asking $200, shipping included via PayPal.

Specs:
https://jamrockcorals.com/reefrhythm-protein-skimmers/
Screenshot_20240203_191423_Chrome.jpg

20240203_191142.jpg
 
Do you still have this for sale?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new