• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB VECTRA S2

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nurse.Reef.Reapeat

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
701
Reaction score
383
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brand New SEALED in the box- NEVER OPENED Ecotechmarine Vectra S2- (Manufactured Date June 14, 2024) purchased as a return pump but didn’t need it anymore as I got replacement pumps. Originally $379.99 plus tax. I have the receipt in the post. Save $$$ and tax on this. Pick up in Union, NJ 07083. Or you can pay shipping. $300 pick up.

IMG_5219.jpeg


IMG_5221.jpeg


IMG_5220.jpeg


IMG_5781.png


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new