• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bobby's feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

JoshB94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunate shipping issue but great size pieces, prices and instant refund for a DOA. Wish they had made it and hope to try it again!

jp_75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered chalice coral. The communication was great. It came in perfect condition, well packed and surprise!!! He sent me Bubble Gum Digi!
The coral is doing perfectly fine now (It’s been a while since i receive) I am very satisfied with overall purchase. Highly recommended
Thx

ReeferJake1212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Packages corals extremely well, better then any of the online vendors I’ve ordered from. Is very responsive and communicates everything very efficiently. Sent me healthy large acro frags that were pest free and are doing great in my tank. Will not hesitate to purchase from again!

yOdaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Packaged arrived as expected and had also received a freebie plate coral. Very communicative. Will buy again!

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller don’t hesitate to buy !!
Coral was packed very professionally and would recommend as a seller for sps

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received my Zoa pack today, everything was exactly as expected, well packed and healthy. Will defiantly not hesitate to buy again.

Thanks Bobby, it was great meeting you.

Pete

kylebeano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobby made accommodations on a pack, and clipped a WD frag that arrived healthy and better packaged than a purchase from a vendor recently.
Thanks man, cheers.
20200428_161025.jpg

bluedevils6653

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some zoas from Bobby. Great communication and everything was packed very well. Definitely will be buying again! Thanks!

JsL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Had great communication with bobby.w.hodges and a positive buying experience. The acros arrived in great shape and just as colorful in the pictures!

Packaging was top tier:
properly sized insulated box
triple bagged corals
heat pack
plastic cup to protect the coral
enough packing material

Would definitely buy from again. :cool:

Bededog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent to deal with. Great communication. Unfortunate shipping issue was taken care of professionally and promptly. Nice sized frags. Will buy from again.

Weevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered some zoas which came in perfect with great packaging so I decided to see what else he had. So he cut what I wanted and shipped a week later with a few were multi polyps some freebies.
Great communication , great packaging and great looking zoas. Thanks bro

Kn1ghtG1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered some Zoas from Bobby. Great communication to insure the corals arrived alive and healthy. Within an hour the Zoas all open up looking all healthy and beautiful. Corals was packed very professionally, would recommend and buy from seller again.

JeffH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals came very well packed! Bobby worked with me to create a pack of amazing corals that fit my budget. Corals look exactly as shown in his pics. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again!

Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back