Bonsai Monti's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biggles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Instead of copper wire you just use super glue gel. Best part is you don't need to worry about your trees drying out in summer.

Very cool and creative too. Nice job! I only wish there was a sand bed [emoji31]
 
I love it and going to be doing something similar in my new acro only build. Do you have pics of the rock structure before it grew in? Also are you using tonga or what?
 
The caps look cool but I would think the digi would grow in odd directions and ruin the uniform look eventually. Unless you have a ton of random flow to keep the branches growing tight and clustered. Definitely a different look you have going there man, well done.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new