Borboniuos japanese spotted Anthias >>whose got it?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah I love my pair. When I got them one was only slightly larger then the other. Now one is significantly larger. The big guy is about 3 1/2 - 4 inchs and the other one is 2 1/2 inches. They are absolute pigs and when I don't thaw the mysis or brine cubes ... they can gobble up a whole cube.

I keep my temp around 76.5 plus or minus 0.2 degrees.
 
Sweet fish one of my favorite anthia. Will be ordering some of them soon since there on my list :bigsmile:
 
I have 3 in a 210. They spawn nightly, eat everything and try to rule the tank. Cool fish for sure but mine are getting a bit to big for my taste
 
heres mine picking up an another pair tomorrow to complete my trios...
awsome fish

IMG_3435.jpg


IMG_3437.jpg

​
 
Awesome fish with great personalities I had 2 but lost 1 looking to replace him soon I hope
 
I have 4, 1 male and 3 females...isn't he lucky:) The first pic is of my male he is about 4.5"
blotchym.jpg

Here are 2 of the 3 females. The males spawns almost daily with 1 or 2 of the females :hat:
blotchyf.jpg


Sorry for bad pic they are from my cell phone
 
Last edited:
bluezoo aquatics have them for $250.00 a pop just looked it up.
 
I picked another pair...they r awsome so now I hve three .....
I will post some pics tomorrow
 
I think one would get a little too big for a 40 gallon. Mine is 4" or so in size and they max out around 6"-7" I think
Darn.. My LFS has one for a great deal compared to what Ive seen around online.
Thanks for letting me know, trying to stock a 40B mixed reef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new