Borneman Anemone...beautiful creature!

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Why don't more people keep these?! This is my new one from Fishnreef...absolute beautiful animal. 20160917_122443.jpg 20160917_113931.jpg I love the speckled column. Hopefully she likes the spot I picked out for her!!! (all nems are female in my world lol...too pretty to be boys!) ;):D

Champion Lighting & Supply
OP
Leslie Tabor

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It looks like what people call a rock flower anemone. If that is the same type of anemone, then many people keep them.
That is what I have been trying to figure out! Some things I read say they are some say they are different...I dont care either way, I just love her! ♡

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Looks like a variety of Actinodendron plumosum, they pack an extremely potent sting.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefStache
Reef Chasers Aquaculture
Top Shelf Aquatics

BostonReefer300

View Badges
Reaction score
The only clowns I have that'll host are dirt cheap skunk clowns. Can't get them out of the anemones except at feeding time. Will my classic ocellaris clowns host a nem? Nope. If I have to answer one more little kid's question as to why the Nemo fish don't live in an anemone, I'm going to drown a little kid. Will the expensive designer clowns I got for my daughter host a nem? Nope. But they host the power cord for the nero powerhead just fine.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture