Bo's box

IMG_20210606_150121.jpg

Took a few full white pics with no blue.
IMG_20210606_150220.jpg
IMG_20210606_150421.jpg
 
I'm pretty stoked I got the tiny one. The two inch one would have already been done eradicating the astorina's by now, and I kind of like having it in there.
Makes me want to get more of those starfish. I have some in my sump. But never sure how many are actually there
 
Makes me want to get more of those starfish. I have some in my sump. But never sure how many are actually there
Not me. They ate my Zoas.

Once things start eating my things, I bring in something that stabs and eats them.

Simple rules
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new