Bo's box

I have a dark maroon with green center, a lavender, bright green, teal, and a peach striped with pale green center.
Here are the lavender and teal (older pic) they are much bigger now. Yes they all get along.
20210328_154833.jpg
Oooo maroon? Let me see
 
So you should definitely send me the maroon ones
I rescued that colony. 60+ polyps total. All completely bleached. I do have a tiny frag of them. It's 2 polyps. I'm nursing that just hasn't quite turned the corner the way I like. Fully colored just not as fluffy.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new