Bo's box

caught up ,monster peninsula huh... ;) :cool:
Pipe Organ Movie GIF by Raven Banner Entertainment
 
it's gone,but here on the reef up and running... :cool: @Erin O bumped it today...:)
 
With everything in flux, and getting really annoyed with the layout of my tank I've gone a long-term temporary direction.

Shallow 36x24x16 on order.
Custom 8020 stand with integrated holder for my coral care lights on order.

Please keep me away from email so I don't change my mind again lol

Hot Wings GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones
 
With everything in flux, and getting really annoyed with the layout of my tank I've gone a long-term temporary direction.

Shallow 36x24x16 on order.
Custom 8020 stand with integrated holder for my coral care lights on order.

Please keep me away from email so I don't change my mind again lol

Hot Wings GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones
Oh we going to need more info on the 36x24x16 :D
 
IMG_20210601_185938.jpg


Got impatient and installed the coral care on my 40... The spread on this is amazing!
Neither end of my tank was lit well with the viparspectra and so many shadows are gone! I can't wait for everything else to show up!
I couldn't believe the change in my tank after replacing my vipars. Turns out, I had a bunch of weird hotspots as well. My replacement light has way better spectrum & coverage & is more even in general. Corals really responded well to the change. I'm sure you'll see the same
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new