Both male Bengai?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zach_jb69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zach_jb69

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Messages
115
Reaction score
57
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these two to try and pair, they school but I wanna know if they’re both boys. I think they are based on what I think are their vents. Both are different fish.

image.jpg image.jpg
 
Anybody got a good feeling about assigning these fish their pronouns?

I'm not gonna risk it. Bump
Lets Go Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco
 
Best luck I've had was close up pictures of adults against bright backgrounds, I can't really say either way from these pics, but I also don't have a 100% ID rate when I think I can so.... yeah.

Quickest way? Introduce them to each other. You'll know within about a minute and if you're ready with a trap/net, you should be able to safely remove the bullied one. In my experience, they will be chased to corners/near powerheads rather than into the rockwork or similar, but usually introducing a net nearby makes the aggressor back off in any case.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new