Bottom Dwelling Tankmates

  • Thread starter Thread starter Feet4Fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Next time im in the illinois area rayn i gotta meet ya and see that bluefin of yours. There just so pretty of scorps.
 
Any time ice. He is getting a redo as well. The tank itself is a mess and needs cleaned up.
soffutt, this is what I mean. Bluefin are cold water. Two little fish, maybe 5" together have a 150 lobster tank!
 
Any time ice. He is getting a redo as well. The tank itself is a mess and needs cleaned up.
@soffutt, this is what I mean. Bluefin are cold water. Two little fish, maybe 5" together have a 150 lobster tank!
Ill actually be down there this coming spring so when time gets closer ill get with ya to see your tanks. Now i just need to start piecing together my 30 for the rhinopias....
 
Ill actually be down there this coming spring so when time gets closer ill get with ya to see your tanks. Now i just need to start piecing together my 30 for the rhinopias....

Great, now I gotta hurry up and get the tanks presentable! Lol

Let me know, we can hook up and I will show you the stores around here, if you got the time.
 
Great, now I gotta hurry up and get the tanks presentable! Lol

Let me know, we can hook up and I will show you the stores around here, if you got the time.
For sure! Gotta start stocking up my coral collection now ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new