Bought a rke

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And from looking at this board it appears I should have gone with an apex. Oh well it was used. I didn't get a manual with it. Everything else looks to be in good condition. I read the first few pages of the manual online and connected the controller like the basic set up diagram on the first couple pages suggested however the screen just flashes the da logo and the status lights are amber. Do I have something hooked up wrong? Can anyone walk me through how to initially set it up? I didn't get much from the manual.

Jake1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no right way to hook one up. But make sure your head unit is plugged into the 1st outlet. I plugged my head unit into one of my pc4 it's the top outlet I used. If you have it hooked up right and are still getting this da thing I would contact them and see what they say and also contact the person you got it from might be a problem with it

OP
OP
C

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Thank you, website shows it plugged into bottom outlet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the controller is working as expected. Now if I can only figure out how to hook all my pumps and the modules and probes and program everything correctly ill be set. Hopefully next month ill have it done? Lol

specvjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reef Keeper Elite is actually fairy easy to set up. If you got a sid cable with it, the easiest way to program it is with the myreef program. Regardless, it's not that bad!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 61 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back