• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bought an ATI fixture

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first transaction in R2R and let me tell you so far it's been great! @Reefinny it's been great answer promptly and work with me shipping the item super quick and texted me pics of how he packaged everything.I will update this post once I get the fixture.
Thank you @Reefinny.
Thank you for the feedback good luck with the fixture I hope it grows as much coral for you as it did for me!

Last edited:

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1070F9D2-5FDE-4C88-BBBB-B33711F06B6B.jpeg

OP
OP
marito09

marito09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to follow up on this. Received the fixture well packaged and everything is working thanks!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back